Nord Piano - Specification
- 88 keys, weighted hammer action
- 6 types - Grand, Upright, Electric Piano 1, Electric Piano 2, Clavinet and Harpsichord.
- Each category can contain up to 9 different models.
- 40/60 Voices Polyphony (stereo/mono pianos)
- Advanced String Resonance (Generation 2) - adjustable amount
- Selectable Long Release for Grand, Upright, Electric Pianos and Harpsichord
- Selectable Pedal Noise for Grand, Upright and Electric Pianos 1 - adjustable amount
- Octave Transpose: -1/+1
- Approx. 500 MB dedicated to the Nord Piano Library
- Effect 1 - Pan, Tremolo, Stereo Auto-wah. Three selectable depths for the pan and tremolo, rate controlled with the Effect 1 Rate knob
- Effect 2 - Stereo Phaser, Flanger and Chorus. Three selectable depths, rate controlled with the Effect 2 Rate knob
- Delay - Four levels of feedback amount, Dry/Wet adjustment. Tempo can be set manually or with Tap Tempo button. Range: 20 ms ~ 750 ms
- Three band EQ, with sweepable mid. +/- 15 dB gain/attenuation (100 Hz, 4 kHz and 200 Hz ~ 8 kHz)
- Comp/Amp - Twin, JC, Small (mono), Tube distortion (stereo) and compressor (stereo). Drive/compression amount controlled with the Drive knob.
- Reverb with six algorithms - Room 1 & 2, Stage 1 & 2, Hall 1 & 2, Dry/Wet control
- Each effect can be assigned to either Piano or Sample Synth section
- 2 Audio outputs L & R - ¼", 6,35 mm jacks, unbalanced
- 1 Monitor input - 1/8", 3,5 mm stereo jack
- 1 Headphone output - ¼", 6,35 mm stereo jack
- 1 Piano pedal input - ¼", 6,35 mm jack. Use the included Nord Triple Pedal or a momentary pedal, like e.g, Roland DP-2, DP-6, Yamaha FC-4, FC-5, Fatar VFP1-25 etc
- 1 Volume Pedal input - ¼", 6,35 mm TRS stereo jack. Use a Control/Expression pedal like e.g. Yamaha FC-7, Roland EV-5 etc.
- MIDI In, MIDI Out - 5 pin DIN connectors
- USB - type B connector - for transferring sounds and USB-MIDI
- IEC C7 power connector
- Nord Piano 1 HA88 : 1287 mm (50.7"), 121 mm (4.8"), 340 mm (13.4")
- Pedal: 264 mm (10.4"), 224 mm (8.8"), 70 mm (2.8")
- Nord Piano 2 HA88: 18 kg (40.3 lbs)
- Pedal: 2 kg (4.4 lbs)
- Nord Triple Pedal
- User Manual
- Power cord
- Nord Piano Library v5 DVD-ROM
- Nord Keyboard Stand EX
- Nord Soft Case
- Nord Music Stand
Specifications subject to change without notice. *Steinway, Wurlitzer, Hohner, Clavinet, Farfisa and Vox are trademarks of their respective owners and are not affiliated or associated with Clavia. These trademarks are mentioned here as a reference to a sound only. Leslie is mentioned to describe a connector standard.