Nord Wave - Specification
- 4 octave (49-keys) velocity and aftertouch sensitive keyboard
- 189Mb Flash Memory (180Mb for user samples)
- 18 stereo voices
- Wooden Pitch Stick
- Modulation Wheel
- LCD-window and Value Dial
- Master Level Control
- 3 Morph Sources (Modulation Wheel / Control Pedal, Note Number, Note Velocity)
2 part multitimbral synth section consisting of the following:
- OSC1: Triangle, Square, Saw (with sync), 62 wavetables, 3-operator FM, Noise.
- OSC2: Triangle, Square, Saw, up to 99 Sampled Instruments (user defined), 3-operator FM, 22 Sampled Waves. Transpose and Fine Tune.
- Oscillator Modulation: Frequency Modulation or Phase Modulation with Amount Control.
- Filter: 6 types of single or multi mode filters with Frequency, Resonance, Keyboard Tracking and Envelope control.
- Amplifier Envelope: ADSR controls.
- Modulation Envelope: selectable AD or AR controls.
- LFO 1 Waveforms: Square, inverted Saw, Triangle, Random and Soft Random.
- LFO 2 Waveforms: Square, Saw, Triangle, Random and Soft Random.
- Mono Mode: Mono or Legato with Glide-function.
- Chorus: 3 intensity settings.
- EQ: 2-band fixed.
- Output Level
- 1024 program locations
- Slot A & B buttons
- Octave Shift
- Tube style Overdrive
- Stereo Delay with tap-tempo function.
- Reverb with 5 algorithms
- Owner's Manual
- Power Cord
- Nord CD/DVD-ROM
- 2 Line Level Audio Outputs ¼", 6,35 mm jacks, unbalanced
- Stereo Headphone Output - ¼", 6,35 mm stereo jack
- Sustain Pedal - ¼", 6,35 mm jack. Use a momentary pedal, like e.g, Roland DP-2, DP-6, Yamaha FC-4, FC-5, Fatar VFP1-25 etc.
- Control Pedal - ¼", 6,35 mm TRS stereo jack. Use a Control/Expression pedal like e.g. Yamaha FC-7, Roland EV-5 etc.
- USB - type B connector
- MIDI in & out - 5 pin DIN connectors
- IEC320 C7 power connector
- 870 x 274 x 98mm, 34.3 x 10.8 x 3.9 inches
- 6 Kg, 13.3 lbs.
Specifications subject to change without notice. *Steinway, Wurlitzer, Hohner, Clavinet, Farfisa and Vox are trademarks of their respective owners and are not affiliated or associated with Clavia. These trademarks are mentioned here as a reference to a sound only. Leslie is mentioned to describe a connector standard.