Nord Electro 4 Update History
- Spare part compatibility update
- Added support for SampLib v2.x
- Fixed so Mono LED is turned on when playing samples in mono mode
- Fixed bug for Piano Engine Release samples.
- Fixed Piano Dynamic Curve error.
- Improved reliability of USB MIDI related to sleep mode, connect/disconnect and queue over/underruns.
- Fixed bug that when cancelling a Sample download from Nord Sound Manager could lead to a broken file left in the Sample Library partition.
- Maintenance update to comply with production component change.
- Fixed an issue that prevented Electro 4 HP users to add more than 49 samples to the sample partition.
- The order of pianos and/or samples could in certain circumstances become scrambled in the Electro 4D, this issue has been fixed.
- Fixed a bug where onboard keyboard in MIDI Local Off mode, still could produce Note Off messages to sound engine that was supposed to be exclusively controlled by incoming external MIDI. Releasing an external sustain pedal would trigger this unwanted behavior.
- Fixed an issue where the piano engine could in certain circumstances produce a click when executing note off, especially in conjunction with releasing the sustain pedal.
- Fixed an issue where the instrument could hang when receiving and/or transmitting USB-MIDI messages.
- Fixed a bug where the last loaded piano/sample was still sounding if the current program had its piano/sample missing
- Fixed a bug where Samplib parameters were not reset when activating a sample from the Nord Sound Manager.
- B3 menu Drawb9 cancel now shows the correct menu item "nO" instead of "n"
- Rotary angle is now stored in programs/live
- Program loads are now much quicker for Piano/Sample library programs