Nord Lead Specification
- Polyphony 4 voices (12 expanded).
- 4 part multi-timbral.
- Velocity program: each function, controlled by a knob, can be controlled to respond to keyboard velocity.
- Performance controllers
- 4 octave velocity sensitive keyboard with octave shift buttons (+/-2 oct.).
- Modulation Wheel, the Pitch Stick (with no dead zone at zero crossing), 1 pedal input.
- 2 digit display, 26 knobs and 26 buttons for program editing.
- OSC 1 generating triangle, saw- tooth or pulse with adjustable width, waveforms.
- OSC 2 generating triangle, sawtooth or pulse (with adjustable width) waveforms and can also generate noise with a color control.
- OSC 2 can be hardsynched to OSC 1. Linear deep frequency modulation of OSC 1 from OSC 2.
- 12 dB (2-pole) low pass, 24 dB (4-pole) low pass, band pass or high pass.
- Cut off, resonance, envelope amount, envelope amount controlled by velocity.
- ADSR envelope.
- Filter keyboard tracking, full or off.
- ADSR envelope
- Gain control.
- LFO 1 generating triangle, saw and random staircase routed to OSC1+2, OSC 2, filter or pulse- width.
- LFO 2 produces a triangle waveform, routed to OSC 1 and 2 or amplifier.
- It also controls the rate for the arpeg- giator.
- Arpeggiator: Range: 1-4 octave. Modes: up, down, up/down, random. Hold function. Echo can be set between 1 to 8 repeats.
- Modulation envelope (attack, decay) for OSC 2 pitch, FM amount and pulse width.
- Play mode: Poly, legato, mono, unison mono, unison poly.
- Manual mode: Four program slots for layering possibilities.
- Portamento/auto portamento.
- Programs (single sounds): 40 user, 59 Factory programs and 100 Factory Performances.
- With the 8 voice expansion card, the Nord Lead can hold an additional 297 (99 x 3) user programs and 300 User Performance on a PCMCIA 128 kilobyte battery backed RAM card.
- 2 outputs (stereo). Low noise 18 bit DACs.
- Headphones out (stereo)
- All control knobs and switches for program editing send and receive control change messages.
- System exclusive bulk dumps. One program or all programs.
- Width 865mm / 34"
- Depth 265mm / 10.4"
- Heigth 105mm / 4.1"
- Weight 6.7 kg /14.7 lbs
Rackversion: 435mm (W) x 210mm (D) x 105mm (H), 19" rackspace, 4 units high
Specifications subject to change without notice.