Nord C2D - Update History
- Fixed nasty/critical bug which could cause System settings, Live buffer and Pipe organ to become corrupt.
- Double click to edit the Preset buttons. Click again to exit Edit mode.
- Improved note on/off performance. Better response to fast glissandos.
- All organs can now be routed to the High level/11-pin output.
- Maintenance update to comply with production component change.
- Sustain pedal sometimes worked badly in conjunction with the bass pedals "To Great" function. Fixed.
- The panic function now switches sustain off regardless of whether it was held by pedal or MIDI.
- Fixed an issue where changing the Organ model to Pipe could lead to a situation where the C2D had to be restarted.