Nord Grand Update History
- Adjustments to Piano KBD Touch curves (Heavy, Medium and Light) for increased dynamic control.
- Added MIDI Out Velocity Curve page to MIDI menu, with Heavy, Medium and Light options (Heavy is default).
- Receiving MIDI Program Change message could inadvertently change Piano sound for loaded program.
- MIDI Program Change messages would not be correctly filtered out when set to "Off" in menu.
- Sample Synth notes with long Release would under some circumstances not be faded out as expected when changing programs.
- Minor fixes
- Added support for Nord Sample Editor 3
- "Mono" panel setting is now a global parameter, rather than being stored per-program. The parameter is reset on reboot.
- Stored value for Amp/Dist effect would not load correctly after reboot, under certain circumstances. Fixed.
- Program Change messages are no longer sent when browsing Programs in "Store To" dialog.
- A Program Change message was inadvertently sent when exiting a Store operation. Fixed.
- Update to production test routines
- "Panel Lock" feature now only locks buttons - not knobs or dials
- Samples with "undefined" category caused issues when browsing samples. Fixed
- Under some circumstances category hint for Sample Synth section was not shown when turning Sample Select or pressing Category buttons. Fixed
- Delay tails and Sample Synth sounds using long release times would not fade out as quickly as expected when changing programs. Fixed