Nord Piano 4 Update History
- Added support for Nord Sample Editor 3
- "Mono" panel setting is now a global parameter, rather than being stored per-program. The parameter is reset on reboot.
- Program Change messages are no longer sent when browsing Programs in "Store To" dialog.
- A Program Change message was inadvertently sent when exiting a Store operation. Fixed.
- Update to production test routine
- Tremolo effect preserves attack for mallet instruments (Vibraphone, Marimba)
- Delay tails and Sample Synth sounds using long release times would not fade out as quickly as expected when changing programs. Fixed
- MIDI: Sometimes first press on a button would not send CC. Fixed
- Transition time between pedal down and pedal up sound was shortened for higher registers
- On rare occasions unexpected piano voice stealing could occur when operating sustain pedal, with String Res active. Fixed
- Browsing pianos in list view is now faster
- The Transpose "Set" screen is no longer sticky and is only shown as long as the buttons are pressed down
- The "E" dirty flag could appear without any changes having been made, under certain circumstances. Fixed
- Support for version 6 .npno files
- Piano Equalizer settings
- Two “Dyno” settings for tine EPs are introduced in the Piano Equalizer section, indicated by the two top LEDs or two bottom LEDs being lit, respectively. Note: These settings require version 6 EP sounds.
- Soft, Mid and Bright filters for EPs have been adjusted to specifically suit these sounds.
- Soft setting for acoustic pianos has been changed. This is now not a filter but instead adjusts the response of the piano for a soft sound.
- Could not select a new piano when "Piano not found" was shown. Fixed
- If all samples had been removed and a new sample was added, it was not possible to select the new sample. Fixed
- String Resonance did not work for notes held with Sostenuto pedal. Fixed
- Definitions of Open/Closed for pedals in menu were reversed. Fixed
- Subtle static occured when changing Pan/Trem amount using pedal. Fixed
- Quickly moving a program in Organize list could cause inadvertent reordering of programs. Fixed
- Clavinet now does not use the middle keyboard switch
- Delay Tempo can now be adjusted by pressing Tempo button and turning Delay Dry/Wet knob.
- Reverb effect was adjusted.
- Clicks could occur when changing Delay Tempo. Fixed.
- Piano notes could hang when activating KBD Split or turning Piano section Off/On. Fixed.
- First OS release.