Nord Sample Library 3.0
The Nord Sample Library 3.0 is our essential selection of quality sampled sounds from a wide range of genres.
The Nord Sample Library 3.0 features an essential selection of quality sampled sounds from a wide range of genres including the exclusively licensed original sounds from the legendary vintage tape-samplers Mellotron and Chamberlin!
The desired sounds are transferred to your Nord Sample Library compatible instrument with the simple to use Nord Sound Manager. Our sample playback engine uses a highly efficient lossless compression algorithm that makes it possible for us to fit more and larger sized samples in the memory of the units, without compromising the sound quality.
LOOKING FOR THE NORD SAMPLE LIBRARY 2.0?
For owners of Nord Electro 3/4/5, Nord Stage 2/2EX, Nord Piano 2/3 and Nord Wave please visit Nord Sample Library 2.0 for files compatible with these instruments.
DESCRIPTIONS IN THE FILE NAMES
We use certain abbreviations in the last part of the file names, to give us (and you) information about certain qualities of a sound. Here is a brief description of some of these naming conventions that you can find in these files:
- NoVib - No vibrato
- LoVib - Low vibrato
- Vib - Vibrato
- HighVib - More pronounced vibrato
- stereo - This indicates that the Sample Instrument is in stereo
- mono - This indicates that the Sample Instrument is in mono
- Marc - Marcato
- Leg - Legato. These samples have a softer attack, suitable for legato playing.
- SM, small - These samples are smaller versions of Sample Instruments taken from our Sound Collections.
- SR - These samples are licensed from Sonic Reality
- KH - These samples are licensed from Kirk Hunter Studios
- PS - These samples are licensed from Precision Sound
- ST - These samples are licensed from Sample Tekk
- BR - These samples are licensed from Back in Time Records
- SI - These samples are licensed from Soundiron
- PH - These were made for us by Pontus Henrikson
- AW - These were made for us by Albin Westerlind