Ondre J Signature EPs
"Employing the newly enhanced sample sets and filters, I ventured to re-create a few of my favorite Electric piano tones. These are sounds I’ve come to love over the years while listening to and learning from some of the best players in the World. Some patches have an additional pad layer underneath, that can be brought in with the mod-wheel or the expression pedal. I hope you enjoy these, and that they serve as a basis for your own unique creations."
Utility Stage - "This is more of a “bread and butter” EP sound with enough top and bottom end to fit nicely into most musical situations, yet capable of cutting through the mix"
Tea Phaser - "This one has a bright tone, with a lot of phasing based on the creamy sound of the legendary Richard Tee"
Funky Suitcase - "Utilizing the soft filter, but compensating with a lot of treble from the EQ, this one to me somewhat resembles Herbie Hancock’s tone"
George’s Model E - "I recommend looking up “Model E” - it’s a lot of fun reading about this unique instrument. It’s the one electric piano that can be heard on countless hits that came out of the LA area"
Jazz Suitcase 2 - "This one is loosely based on a tone of another one of my musical heroes - the phenomenal Bill Evans"
Nord Corea - "A patch with some emphasis in the high mid-range, appropriate for jazz soloing"
- If you already have all the new Enhanced EPs (V6) in your Nord Stage 3, download the Program files.
- If you don't have the new Enhanced EPs in your Nord Stage 3, download the Bundle files that contain both Programs and pianos/samples.
- Make sure you are using the latest version of Nord Sound Manager.
- Connect the Nord Stage 3 to your computer with a USB cable.
- In Nord Sound Manager select the Program tab and select an empty bank from the Bank dropdown menu.
- If using the Program files: Unzip the Ondre J Signature EPs Programs NS3.zip file and drag the resulting folder onto the Program area of the Nord Sound Manager.
If using the Bundle files: Drag the Ondre J Signature EPs Bundle.ns3fb file onto the Program area. Optionally use the Sound Down/Bundle Down icon of the Nord Sound Manager toolbar and browse to the folder or bundle in the dialog.