Nord Piano 2 update history
- Fixed MIDI In bank/program change bugs (was not able to change bank via MIDI or load live buffers using MIDI program change).
- Added Volume Pedal Gain menu page
- First version to support the NP2 HP model
- Sustain Pedal Off button (new panel on NP2 HP)
- Fixed an elusive piano pedaling performance issue. Quick sustain pedal transitions right after note on could sometimes cause unwanted sonic results. Many thanks to Sean and Tony that made us fully aware of this issue.
- Fixed a very rare crash-bug in MIDI-component when receiving lots of USB-MIDI messages.
- Fixed a crash-bug in USB-component when transmitting lots of small data packets (for example lots of USB-MIDI CC).
- Maintenance update to comply with production component change.
- Fixed a bug where the volume pedal in synth-only mode could provide wrong volume levels when changing programs.
- Fixed a bug with "stuttering" Mid EQ amount.
- First OS release.