Nord Electro 6 - Update History
- The internal Control Pedal now affects Swell for both manuals with Organ in Dual Org + Ext KB To Lo mode.
- Sound engines set to Lo, in Ext KB To Lo mode, can now be octave shifted -3/+3 octaves.
- Deleting a sample currently being played could cause noise to occur when subsequently playing Sample Synth. Fixed.
- Quickly moving a program in Organize list could cause inadvertent reordering of programs. Fixed.
- Sample Synth and Piano engine levels could, under some circumstances, be incorrect when a program was loaded. Fixed.
- A Sample Synth voice could hang during Store, when connected with USB. Fixed.
- Some Organ parameters were not reset when reloading program using Prog 1-4 buttons. Fixed.
- Drawbars in display would blink inadvertently during some program changes. Fixed.
- If removing all samples and adding a new one, the sample would not be selectable from a program under certain circumstances. Fixed.
- Subtle static could occur when using Ctrl Ped with Trem or Pan effect. Fixed.
- In some KB Split scenarios, Piano and Organ could not be octave shifted with the expected amount. Fixed.
- CC #108 (Rotary Speed) was not sent when using Rotor pedal. Fixed.
- Synth level was affected by the current KB Zone settings, under certain circumstances. Fixed.
- The sound engine assigned to Lo was set to Up when activating Ext KB To Lo. Fixed.
- Internal Sustain would affect Sustain received on Ext KB To Lo MIDI channel. Fixed.
- Pressing Tempo button and turning Delay Dry/Wet now adjusts Delay tempo.
- Delay Feedback amounts were adjusted.
- Reverb effect was adjusted. Note: Previously stored Dry/Wet parameter is converted to a different value.
- Static could occur when adjusting Delay Tempo. Fixed.
- Pitch Bend affected Organ on Global MIDI channel. Fixed.
- Sympathetic String Resonance did not work as expected under certain conditions. Fixed.
- Swapping programs in Organize mode did not work as expected. Fixed.
- Fixed bug introduced with v1.12 where effects could be become inaudible under certain circumstances.
- Sample Synth polyphony increased.
- Sample Synth latency reduced.
- Several issues related to Manual Organ mode were fixed.
- Distortion could occur in Delay effect with strong signals. Fixed.
- Seamless transitions were not handled correctly when External KB to Lo mode was used. Fixed.
- Clicks could occur when changing Effect 1 settings. Fixed.
- Some Panel LEDs would blink unnecessarily when changing programs. Fixed.
- MIDI Pitch Bend is now listened to on External KB MIDI channel.
- Mono LED now stays lit even if Piano section is turned off, since it affects all sound engines.
- Tremolo Rate disposition and Tremolo amounts were adjusted. Stored values are converted automatically.
- Long Sample Synth release times were not shortened on seamless transitions. Fixed.
- A number of parameter hints were changed to show more useful units.
- Incoming MIDI Expression (CC#11) was not taken into account. Fixed.
- MIDI Volume (CC#7) now regulates the overall program volume level.
- Drawbars 1 1/3’ and 1’ did not listen to incoming MIDI. Fixed.
- Delay Rate now listens to CC#94.
- Changing Piano EQ settings could cause clicks. Fixed.
- Parameter hint timer would not reset when touching a different parameter. Fixed.