Nord Lead A1 - Update History
- Fixed a bug in the Delay clear function.
- Modulating Osc Ctrl in mode "Snc" could cause audio pops. Fixed.
- Update pitch bend when adjusting range.
- Improved BP filter at high frequencies.
- Fixed bug where the name from the last loaded performance was given to a performance made from patch buffers using a mode switch by pressing Copy + Performance, then storing.
- Pulse sub waveform mixed with formant wavetables did not behave as expected. Fixed.
- Filters LP M and LP TB could produce strange sounds at frequency set to zero and playing at very low pitch. Fixed.
- Fixed bug where Unison 3 with TB filter could cause nasty sound artefacts.
- Fixed bug where TB filter could sound broken at high resonance and high frequency.
- Fixed bug where Ensemble effect could sometimes display zipper noise when morphed.
- FX rate 0 now switches off effect.
- New morph mutator and randomiser. By holding a Morph Button and pressing Mutate or Randomize, new morph parameters can be assigned to the Wheel or Velocity, excellent for adding some additional expressivity to your sounds.
- Chorus now sounds even more vintage, old patches are converted and should sound more or less the same.
- Fixed bug where solomode was stored in Performance.
- Fixed bug where an edited performance was lost when in store mode and exiting without storing.
- Added the Note Trig feature for A1R.
- 26 Voices!
- New envelope shapes sounding more vintage
- Mod envelope now has a more linear velocity response. This could cause slight sonic changes to older programs.
- Improved allocator: better at keeping mono voices and adopts to unison overload in a better way.
- Changed notation for sharp Split point positions from using a dot to a small superscript square in the display.
- Fixed bug where Filter Drive LED was turned off when programming a morph.
- Fixed bug where Moog filter poly mode allocation caused clicky attacks.
- Fixed bug where for Master clock bpm locking at wrong rate, causing hickups in Master Clocked Delay lines.
- Fixed Allocator bug where mono voices got mixed up and lost between allocations.
- Pitch bend range now works properly with multi focus.
- Fixed bug where effects could sometimes think they were modulated causing strange behaviours.
- Fixed bug where partials on additive belltone models B1 and B5 were set two octaves too low.
- Multi Focus morph programming now sets the same "end" value for all slots, but the morph deltas might be different.
- Go between the modes and bring your slot buffers with you by pressing Copy while changing mode.
- Fixed MIDI Bank/Program Change issue regarding what bank to use after turning dial.
- Like lists does now include morphs
- Amp and Mod envelope now climbs towards sustain level as the decay knob is turned upwards while holding a key.
- Master Clock keyboard sync now works with sustain / hold.
- The Ensemble effect is now working in stereo.
- Adjusted TB filter to become more like the original level-wise.
- Fixed bug where Global MIDI channel did not take precedence over slot channel if in conflict.
- Fixed bug where System Settings was sometimes not reloaded after a Restore operation with Nord Sound Manager.
- Fixed bug where synth would hang if USB MIDI queue got full. (e.g issuing a Restore from Nord Sound Manager while playing USB MIDI to synth).
- Introduced a window that lets note into the arpeggiator just after a note has been trigged (to simplify playing when in mst clk mode).