Brandon Coleman Signature Sound BankNEW
We are thrilled to present the Brandon Coleman Signature Sound Bank featuring 50 killer patches created by the brilliant US keyboardist/producer Brandon Coleman (Kamasi Washington, Thundercat, Flying Lotus, Childish Gambino). The 50 exclusive patches are based on the Nord Stage 3 Factory Bank and capture Brandon’s musical universe covering a wide range of genres.
“The jazz musicians are gonna love it, I think the pop musicians are gonna love it and if you have some funk in you, you are gonna really love it….I got some sounds in here that are strictly for the funkateers!”
To fully appreciate the patches make sure to explore the Morphs assigned to the Modulation Wheel and Control Pedal!
- If you've got the original Factory Bank in your Nord Stage 3, download the Program files.
- If you've replaced pianos/samples in your Nord Stage 3, download the Bundle files that contain both Programs and pianos/samples.
- Make sure you are using the latest version of Nord Sound Manager.
- Connect the Nord Stage 3 to your computer with a USB cable.
- In Nord Sound Manager select the Program tab and select an empty bank from the Bank dropdown menu.
- If using the Program files: Unzip the Brandon Coleman Signature Sound Bank Programs 1-25.zip file and drag the resulting folder onto the Program area of the Nord Sound Manager. If using the Bundle files: Drag the Brandon Coleman Signature Sound Bank 1.ns3fb file onto the Program area. Optionally use the Sound Down/Bundle Down icon of the Nord Sound Manager toolbar and browse to the folder or bundle in the dialog.
- Repeat step 3 and 4 for the second file.