Nord Drum 2 - Specification
- 4 Character LED-display
- 8 Banks x 50 Programs (400 Program locations in total)
- Free OS updates
- 6-channel Percussion Modeling Syntesizer
- Tone section - Resonance modeling, Subtractive and FM-synthesis
- Noise section - Low Pass 12dB/24dB, High Pass 12db/24dB, High Pass High Cut and Band Pass 6dB/12dB filter. Adjustable resonance and filter envelope response.
- Attack envelope with additional LFO mode controls and Hand Clap mode.
- Click section - Several click models. Adjustable level.
- Adjustable Input Treshold
- Adjustable Input Sensitivity
- Channel Peak/Activity indicator
- When a Nord Pad is connected, a kick drum pad can also be connected to input 1
- MIDI Note ON/OFF
- MIDI Program Change
- MIDI CC parameter control
- 2 Audio Outputs ¼", 6,35 mm (unbalanced)
- Stereo Headphones Output - 1/8”, 3,5 mm
- MIDI in & out - 5 pin DIN connectors
- 6 generic trigger inputs - ¼”, 6,35 mm
- Nord Pad input - RJ45 connector
- DC input - 12V, 250mA
- Nord Drum 2: 222 x 43 x 140 mm (8.74 x 1.69 x 5.51")
- Nord Pad (Sold separately): 295 x 27 x 219 mm (11.61 x 1.06 x 8.62")
- Nord Drum 2: 695 g (1.55 lbs)
- Nord Pad (Sold separately): 1.55 kg (2.2 lbs)
- User Manual
- Universal Module Mount
- Universal Power Adapter
Specifications subject to change without notice. *Steinway, Wurlitzer, Hohner, Clavinet, Farfisa and Vox are trademarks of their respective owners and are not affiliated or associated with Clavia. These trademarks are mentioned here as a reference to a sound only. Leslie is mentioned to describe a connector standard.