With an intuitive new panel design, a premium triple sensor keybed, complete effect sections for each layer and massive enhancements to our award-winning technologies, the Nord Stage 4 sets a new standard.
The new experience
The Nord Stage 4 features a brand new panel design with dedicated LED faders for each Layer, providing exceptional overview and flexibility when creating sounds and performing live. The new Preset Library is packed with inspiring ready-to-use Piano, Synth and Organ sounds for quick and smooth patch creation.
The Layer Scene lets you seamlessly switch between two different sound setups at the touch of a button. Adding a powerful new Effect section coupled with versatile pedal options and a premium Triple Sensor keybed, the Nord Stage 4 offers a new level of musical expression.
The Nord Stage 4 comes with a new enhanced collection of Grands, Uprights and Electric Pianos from our exclusive Nord Piano Library combined with new features such as Dynamic compression and Unison.
Nord’s state-of-the-art sampling techniques capture the extraordinary nuances and real character of the source instruments. Our unique ‘Advanced String Resonance’ and Dynamic Pedal Noise features deliver breathtaking realism and an unsurpassed level of expressiveness.
Piano Section Highlights
- Enhanced collection of Uprights, Grands,
EPs and more
- Dynamic Compression
- Unison feature
- Creative Timbre presets
- Advanced String Resonance
- Dynamic Pedal Noise
The Synth section with its three independent Layers is based on the powerful Nord Wave 2 Synth Engine, including Virtual Analog synthesis, Samples, FM and Wavetable.
An extensive new collection of samples from the Nord Sample Library offers a broad sonic palette of Strings, Bass, Choirs, Guitars and much more. The advanced Arpeggiator features new Polyphonic, Gate and Pattern modes and can be used for a huge variety of rhythmic applications with customizable patterns.
Synth Section Highlights
- Nord Wave 2 Synth Engine
- 3 independent Synth Layers
- Doubled sample memory
- Enhanced samples with Tru-Vibrato, Unison and Round Robin
- Extensive real time controls
- Advanced Arpeggiator with Polyphonic, Gate and Pattern modes
- Extern mode for advanced MIDI control
The Organ section features our award-winning simulations of B3 Tonewheel, B3 Bass, classic Vox and Farfisa as well as two Pipe Organ models.
All Stage 4 models are equipped with our new Physical drawbars with LED indicators for optimal hands-on experience and overview.
Organ Section Highlights
- Award-winning organ simulations of B3, Vox/Farfisa and Pipe Organ models
- Physical drawbars with LED indicators
- Enhanced Rotary Speaker Drive
- Drawbar Live mode
- New B3 Bass mode
- Model 122 Vintage Rotary Speaker with normal or close mic positions
The Nord Stage 4 has a powerful new Effect section offering a complete setup of Effects for each Layer.
The extensive range of Effects includes a new Pump effect for side chain simulation, a new Spin effect and brand new variations of Reverb, Delay, Amps and Modulation effects.
The Effect Section Highlights
- Dedicated Effect section per Layer
- New Variations for Modulation, Amp, Delay and Reverb Effects
- New Spring, Booth and Cathedral Reverb
- New Spin effect
- New Pump effect
- New Flam and Space Delay
The Nord Stage 4 comes in three models:
- Nord Stage 4 88 with a fully weighted Triple Sensor keybed (A-C) with aftertouch and Physical Drawbars with LED indicators.
- Nord Stage 4 73 with a fully weighted Triple Sensor keybed (E-E) with aftertouch and Physical Drawbars with LED indicators.
- Nord Stage 4 Compact with a 73-note Semi Weighted Waterfall Triple Sensor keybed (E-E) with aftertouch and Physical Drawbars with LED indicators
The pedals (accessories)
Our new range of premium pedals are equipped with continuous sensors for optimal dynamic control. The left and middle pedals of the Nord Triple Pedal 2 can be assigned to control the Pump effect, Layer Scenes, Program Changes, Rotor Speed and more. Both pedals give you access to the Pedal Noise and Half Damping features of the Piano section.
Nord Triple Pedal 2
- Continuous sensors for maximum control
- Pedal Noise and Half Damping
- Can be assigned to control Layer Scene II, Pump, Tap Tempo, Synth Vibrato, Program Up/Dn and Rotor Speed
Nord Single Pedal 2
- Continuous sensor for maximum control
- Pedal Noise and Half Damping
- Can be assigned to control Rotor Speed or used as a Morph source