Nord Wave 2 Specifications
- 4 Layer Synthesizer with LED faders
- Virtual Analog synthesis, Wavetable, FM and sample playback
- 48 voices
- 1 GB memory for Nord Sample Library 3.0
- Effects, EQ, Delay and Reverb for each layer
- Advanced Arpeggiator and Gate features
- 61-key semi-weighted keyboard with octave shift buttons, +/-2 octaves.
- Keyboard Split with 3 split points.
- Advanced Morph functionality
- Impulse Morph for instant morphing overrides
- Group functionality for multi-layer editing
- Dedicated OLED Display for oscillator settings
- Analog: Basic, Shape, Shape Sine, Multi, Sync, Bell, Noise.
- Wavetable: Wavetables, Formants.
- FM: Dual, Triple, Vocal and Multi with Harmonic and Inharmonic options.
- Samples: Nord Sample Library 3.0
- Oscillator Control: Shape, Detune or Sync amount for Analog waveforms, Shape for Wavetables, Modulation amount for FM.
- Dual Osc: Unison control with 3 amount options.
- Semitone (-24 - +24) and Fine Tune pitch controls.
- LFO generates a triangle, square, sawtooth, inverted sawtooth or sample and hold waveforms. LFO can be routed to Filter Frequency, Osc Pitch or Osc Mod. The LFO rate can be synchronized to the Master Clock.
- AD/AR envelope
- Arpeggiator: Range: 1 - 4 octave. Modes: up, down, up/down, random. Zig-Zag option. The Arpeggio rate can be synchronized to the Master Clock.
- Poly: Polyphonic Arpeggiator for retriggering of full chords at zero range, and polyphonic arpeggio of chord inversions at larger ranges.
- Gate: Rhythmic level gate with adjustable hardness envelope.
- Pattern Mode: Pattern mode for Arpeggiator, Trig or Gate with 30+ editable presets or custom pattern.
- Patttern Editor - Dedicated editor for creating custom rhythmic patterns that can be used with Arpeggiator, Trig or Gate.
- Multi-mode filter with 12 dB (2-pole) low pass, 24 dB (4-pole) lowpass and band pass, high pass, Ladder M, low pass+high pass characteristics.
- Cut off, Resonance, envelope amount, envelope amount controlled by velocity.
- ADSR envelope.
- Filter keyboard tracking can be set to off, 1/3, 2/3 or full.
- Adjustable Filter Distortion.
- ADSR envelope
- Transient Attack-mode for snappier attack
- Amp Velocity Amount (3 levels)
- LED fader for each layer for instant level control and overview.
- Group multiple layers for quick multi-layer editing of Amp Env, Filter, Effects, Arpeggiator etc.
- Layer Lock: Locks the currently active layer configuration.
- Split functionality: 3 split points with 8 location options and Split Crossfade.
- Individual Pan-control per layer.
- Solo mode for quickly muting all except the focused layer.
- Voice modes: Poly, Legato and Mono with Glide
- Impulse Morph: Instantly change one or several parameters at the press of a button.
- Classic Nord Morph functionality for flexible control of multiple parameters (Wheel, Aftertouch, Velocity and Control Pedal)
- Modulation Wheel
- Pitch Stick with programmable range.
- Fast assign of wheel modulation destination
- Vibrato with 3 Delay modes and Wheel/Aftertouch assign
- Keyboard Hold which can be disabled on each Layer individually
- Program Gain control
- Large OLED Display
- Program Transpose functionality
- 5 Program Buttons
- Live Mode
- Copy/Paste functionality
- Master Clock control of Arpeggiator, LFO, Effects and Delay + plus External Clock Sync
- FX section with Tremolo, Pan, Ring Modulation, Chorus, Ensemble and Vibe.
- EQ with Bass/Treble control or Parametric 1 Band control.
- Drive effect for tube-distortion
- Delay section with rate/time, tap tempo, analog mode, stereo ping-pong, dry/wet mix. The Delay speed can be synchronized to the Master Clock. Feedback loop effects: Chorus, Vibe and Ensemble, Feedback filters: HP, LP and BP.
- Reverb section with five algorithms (Booth, Room, Stage, Hall, Cathedral) + Dark, Bright and Chorale (modulated Reverb)
- Programs (single sounds): 16 x 25 (400) locations
- 2 outputs
- Headphones output
- High resolution low noise 24 bit DACs
- All control knobs and switches send and receive control change messages.
- Master Clock will sync to incoming MIDI clock.
- Soft Thru
- 2 Line Level Audio Outputs - ¼", 6,35 mm jacks, unbalanced
- Stereo Headphone Output - ¼", 6,35 mm stereo jack
- Sustain Pedal - ¼", 6,35 mm jack.
- Control Pedal - ¼", 6,35 mm TRS stereo jack. Use a Yamaha FC-7, Roland EV-7, Roland EV-5, Korg EXP2 or Korg XVP10.
- USB connector with MIDI capabilities
- MIDI In & Out - 5 pin DIN connectors
- User Manual
- Power Cord with IEC C14 connector
- Nord Wave 2: 990 x 100 x 295 mm (38,9" x 3,9" x 11.6")
- Nord Wave 2: 8,75 kg (19.29lbs)
Specifications subject to change without notice. *Steinway, Wurlitzer, Hohner, Clavinet, Farfisa and Vox are trademarks of their respective owners and are not affiliated or associated with Clavia. These trademarks are mentioned here as a reference to a sound only. Leslie is mentioned to describe a connector standard.