Blush Response Signature Sound Bank
The Blush Response Signature Sound Bank for Nord Wave 2 is an exclusive patch collection created by the industrial techno artist and sound designer Blush Response. The sound bank contains 25 signature sounds including industrial ambient pads, dystopian soundscapes, harsh drones, creative sequencing and experimental FM sounds.
"I really wanted to make sounds that spoke to me and brought up my unique sonic signature as well as explore the different sides of the Wave 2 than you would normally hear. I would say these sounds are very useful for science fiction, industrial sounds and techno. There is a lot of sequencing, FM textures and just stuff on the outer realms of what is acceptable for sound. "
Blush Response is Joey Blush, a Cuban-American artist and sound designer combining Industrial and IDM influences with Techno. Born in Miami, and now stationed in Berlin, Blush has brought his sound experiments to a worldwide audience. He has toured around the world as a solo artist, and as a member of groups such as Scar the Martyr and Front Line Assembly. He is also a renowned sound designer and has worked with various companies and artists for over 10 years.
- Download the Bundle file.
- Make sure you are using the latest version of Nord Sound Manager.
- Connect the Nord Wave 2 to your computer with a USB cable.
- In Nord Sound Manager select the Program tab and select an empty bank from the Bank dropdown menu.
- Drag the Blush Response Signature Sound Bank Bundle.nw2pbundle file onto the Program area. Optionally use the Bundle Down icon of the Nord Sound Manager toolbar and browse to the bundle file in the dialog.